Employer: How does Techscheme work?
Techscheme allows employees to choose from a huge range of technology via one of our partners, Apple, and Currys PC World.
Techscheme works using our simple 6-step process
- Sign up - Register your company online at www.techscheme.co.uk. If you are an existing Cyclescheme customer sign up using your existing login through your MySchemes account
- Sign in & Shout about it - Once activated, sign in and access our free marketing suite, dynamic email tool and events to promote your scheme
- Share & Shop - As soon as you share your employer web link, employees can visit the website and select how they want to shop (either direct with Apple on our website or receive a Redemption Code to use in-store or online with Currys PC World).
- Submit - Once an employee has placed their order, you are automatically informed by email. When you confirm their eligibility and approve their request (at a click of a button) Techscheme will send you an invoice.
- Shop – When payment is received, the employee will either be shipped their Apple products by courier or receive their Redemption Code to use online or in-store.
- Set up Salary Sacrifice - Set up the salary sacrifice payments through payroll, remember to fill out a P11D form the subsequent tax year after a participant joins the scheme.